Riding for Fun, Friends, and Adventure.
C.O.G.S. is a Seattle Area cycling club with great rides, fun people and social events. We offer terrific bike riding opportunities through out the year. C.O.G.S. is distinguished from other clubs in how we develop camaraderie and friendships through biking. This includes social events with a focus on cycling and good times. With about 120 members, we are small enough to get to know one another through rides and social activities. Become a member of C.O.G.S. and you will gain friends, get fit, become a better cyclist and enjoy being outdoors in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
We offer several kinds of rides that range from upper end training rides for the Pacific Northwest's popular and challenging RAMROD, STP/Seattle to Portland, or RAPSody, to mid-range recreational rides and social rides for just getting outside and having fun. Our rides and activities include:
- Regularly scheduled weekend day rides in Seattle and neighboring Counties.
- Regularly scheduled week night exercise rides.
- Spring, Summer and Fall Weekend Getaways to places like the Yakima Valley, Birch Bay, San Juan Islands and Centralia.
- Club meetings with opportunities to meet with other members and see interesting presentations.
- C.O.G.S. Members email list that is exclusively for members of the Club.
Keep informed of new trips and rides, club news and contact other members.
- Other Social Events